These past two months have been quite the busy ones. So allow me to dust off the absence and hit you with some Mixed Media work.
I picked up illustrating and sketching back in January, this was due to me being super curious on what it would be like to take ideas and actually bring them to life. Well, in digital form.
Months and months passed by and I realized that I’m not that bad at it and have continued since. By creating mixed media digital work within a (ahem) digital era, I find myself in a constant realm of projects. It has flowed in so seamlessly that it keeps me humble.
Next week, I’ll be posting some more work that’s more grapher/flyer based. But until then, enjoy my Top 5 favorite sketches of this month.
From left to right:
1. The Summer Juice: bright gradient, simple sketch of the top two things that Summer will consist of. Ice cream and liquor.
2. Melody Ehsani Ring Game on Fleek: she’s by far my favorite accessory designer ask anyone and they will tell you how much of a #fangirl I am.
3. Golden Boy: He’s always front-and-center. The topic of the room, cultured and wanted.
4. Babe: This sketch features the major babe Otmara Marrero
5. Vashtie x Puma: The photo was from her collection with Puma. I remixed the colors and this is by far one of my favorites.